Location : West End
Post Date : 10 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469711
Line of Business : Financial Services
A position for a Fund Administrator has arisen within an Asset Management Firm in the West End. This role has come about due to growth. You will join a small operations team working with a diverse set of products across both Long/short equities and Macro Books (Equities, Swaps, FX, Futures, Options, Bonds, and Repos). You will be reporting directly to the Head of Operations. This role presents excellent opportunity for growth and career progression.
The role of Fund Administrator for this Asset Management Firm within the West End are looking for someone who ideally will be educated to degree level, with 2-4 years relevant experience in either a Hedge Fund, Wealth or Asset Manager.
- Reconciling cash, security and foreign exchange transactions from custodians and ensure timely resolution of transaction breaks
- Ensuring investment transactions are efficiently and appropriately structured and recorded
- Producing timely and accurate fund figures / forecasts for Finance, Distribution and Front Office
- Reviewing and validating portfolio valuations across equities, derivatives and fixed income securities
- Reconciling and approving NAVs from administrators and custodians within specified deadlines
Salary & Benefits
This London based Asset Management Firm are very competitive with salary also offering a strong bonus scheme as well as health benefits.
Robert Half Financial Services.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London