Location : West End
Post Date : 10 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469734
Line of Business : Financial Services
Robert Half Financial Services Group is looking to find an experienced Fund Controller for a well-established Global Investment Management company based in the West End.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a few years experience in NAV calculations / asset valuations and wishes to join an established Global Investment Management company working closely with the Head of Fund Administration to grow and progress.
· Reconcile cash, security and foreign exchange transactions from custodians and ensure timely resolution of transaction breaks.
· Ensure investment transactions are efficiently and appropriately structured and recorded.
· Produce timely and accurate fund figures / forecasts for Finance, Distribution and Front Office.
· Respond to business, client and third party queries in a timely and efficient manner.
Weekly / Monthly
· Manage all aspects of fund cash inflows and outflows including investment and fund income and expenses, distributions, fee invoicing and expense payments as well as subscriptions and redemptions.
· Review and validate portfolio valuations across equities, derivatives and fixed income securities.
· Reconcile and approve NAVs from administrators and custodians within specified deadlines whilst ensuring timely resolution of any discrepancies and / or queries.
· Participate in and or contribute to project work as required.
· Support internal, client and regulatory audit requirements.
· Perform other duties as assigned and incidental to the work described above.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in the administration of funds at a global custodian or fund administrator.
· Demonstrate an understanding of funds, fund structures, fund operations, fee calculations and trading strategies.
· Excellent knowledge of all instruments types and particular familiarity with emerging markets.
· Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise and multiple tasks.
· Strong organisational, problem solving and analytical skills with high level of attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Competence in the use of data rich systems, such as portfolio accounting systems and reconciliation systems, as well as excellent Microsoft Office skills.
· £40,000 - £50,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London