£60,000.00 - £80,000.00 / annum
17th July 2019
Robert Half are currently working with an Investment Manager, based in the West End to help hire a Head of Client and Fund Reporting.
The client is looking for a candidate who can help evolve an existing function to take on more responsibility under the company's initiatives
The successful candidate will:
- Work with the client to lead a project to extend this team's remit to cover all aspects of Fund reporting (external/client).
- Develop the fund reporting function aligned to the clients evolving strategy, positioning and growth.
- Manage an existing reporting team that produces Client Discretionary reports, Client Performance and other Client Reporting.
- Be responsible for Reporting Data Reconciliation and Oversight, Asset Security Static and Asset Valuations.
- Maintain an up-to-date view of reporting requirements, including regulatory changes.
- Manage the day-to-day production of full, accurate and timely reports, making sure we hit internal and external deadlines. Including; Preparation, production and distribution of monthly, quarterly and periodical product and client reporting.
- Be a role model for the team in process best practice, time management and prioritisation.
- Help train and develop junior team members.
Experience, knowledge and qualifications required
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Fund Reporting - including;
- Types of fund structures and their impact for the business and investor, as well as for their management across different domiciles and jurisdictions.
- Key areas of fund regulation and experience of interpretation to define impact. Including PRIIPs, MIFID II, KID/KIID, Fund Factsheets etc.
- Solid reporting experience in an investment/asset manager, third party administrator or outsourcing company.
- Experience of leading a teams and guiding & training junior team members.
- Experience managing relationships with external parties including liaison with ACD and TA and market data vendors.
- Experience managing relationships with internal teams across the business, including Front Office, Distribution, Product, Ops, Middle Office, Legal and Compliance. Involvement delivering reporting projects with IT and Change team would be valuable.
- An understanding of data structures and schemas. Thorough understanding of and experience in maintaining fund and portfolio data.
- Data reconciliation for client reporting.
60k - 80k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900