£16.00 - £18.00 / hour
11th June 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam has an exciting temporary opportunity for a motivated HR Administrator to join a fast-paced, efficient HR team, working for a standout, leading global Oil & Gas business, our client is a major player within low-carbon energies.
This is a temporary opportunity for a talented, thorough HR Administrator who has experience on-boarding new starters on a SAP platform.
- Spearheading HR Administration.
- Assisting with the processing of new starters and leavers.
- Taking control of offer letters and new starter documentation.
- Maintaining data integrity on the HR database.
- Manage HR soft/hard copies of files.
- SAP experience
- Proven track record working within busy, dynamic or corporate environments.
- Solid HR administration experience
- Experience processing and managing new starters using SAP.
- Confident with Microsoft office
- Professional and articulate
If you are an experienced HR Administrator, have solid SAP skills and are looking for a hands-on HR opportunity working within a dynamic HR team of 4, within a major player in the Oil and Gas industry, please apply today.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900