£13 - 15 / hour
18th June 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for an HR Assistant to work within a prestigious 5 Start Hotel in London's West End.
The role is paying between £13-15 per hour plus holiday pay and free lunch!
- Collaborating and liaising with the whole HR Team.
- PA duties to the HR Director, including; dairy and booking meeting rooms.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks.
- On-boarding new starters (approx. 20/35 per month).
- Exit interviews.
- Managing the orientation of new hires.
- Dealing with and streamlining database and paper files as well as electronic filing.
- Ad hoc IT administration (including password resets).
- Progress chasing reports.
- Preparing contracts.
- Obtaining and issuing reference.
- Being the first point of contact within the HR Team.
- Competent on MS Office, Outlook, Harry Database, and HR Connect.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent with systems and databases.
- Able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Impeccable organisation skills.
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude.
- Understands the importance of quality and service to a high standard.
- Works well in a pacey deadline driven environment.
- Exceedingly professional.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a prestigious, 5-Start Hotel within its talented and passionate HR team.
If you are immediately available and have a strong HR Administration background, please send your CV to our OfficeTeam today!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900