£55,000.00 - £62,000.00 / annum
17th May 2019
We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a well known high profile Management consultancy and Law firm at their Uk HQ Situated in Belgravia. This role offers experienced Infrastructure engineers the platform and the tools to make a real mark on the UK/Global business and Infrastructure.
The goal of this position is to support the the company's global business initiatives and clients by providing superior technology architecture and support services. The responsibilities will encompass a range of activities including , but not limited to , the following :
- General Systems Engineering, planning, design, implementation, administration and troubleshooting.
- Research vendor solutions and prepare requests for proposal as necessary
- Liaison with application development teams
- Assist with implementations
- Assist with infrastructure and sizing
- Infrastructure and operations documentation
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be pro efficient with Active directory and troubleshooting skills in a global, multiple domain, multiple site environment.
Prior knowledge of the following will also be needed.
- VMWare ESX features and support
- Microsoft Windows server 2008 and 2012
- Knowledge of SQL Server and admin
- Understanding of Microsoft network infrastructure dependencies
The successful candidate will have a proactive can-do attitude towards all things IT.
A great brand name to build on your experience , you'll be joining a busy team and gain exposure to a wide range of projects as well as being part of a business with a global outreach.
Belgravia - West End
Salary and Benefits
Up to £62,000 Plus Health care and Discretionary bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900