Infrastrucutre Team Lead
GBP39000 - 45000 / annum
Infrastructure Team Lead- Historic Institution- Central London
Do you want to work at the heart of one of the world's most prestigious institutions? Do you want a role with includes a mix of Project and BAU work? Do you want to work in a hands on management role were you can work in autonomy? If you're talented and looking to develop your skills within a supportive and collaborative team then we'd love to hear from you.
Our client is one of the most recognisable organisations in the UK who are embarking on a huge IS transformational programme to drive the organisation into the future. As the infrastructure Team Lead you'll provide technical strategy and leadership in the delivery of enterprise wide IT infrastructure services to the 1000 staff and for the millions of guests who visit and use the establishment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a tech with full project life-cycle experience to step up into a management role.
* Technical hands-on role responsible for maintaining and developing the IT Infrastructure.
* Lead engineer in provisioning server, OS, virtualisation, storage and data management and cloud services across Azure and AWS.
* Line manage the engineer responsible for networking, telephony and security services.
* Create and maintain the technology roadmaps, ensuring the services are appropriately aligned to the Museum and surrounding technologies.
* Deliver ITIL based 3rd line support for on-site, hosted and increasingly cloud infrastructure.
* Responsible for the uptime and performance of the Museums IT infrastructure. Ensuring services meet security best practice and meet Museum continuity and DR requirements.
* Manage vendors and service providers and including hosting arrangements across IAAS and PAAS.
* Ensure the IS Department maintains excellent functioning relationships across the Museum sector and its infrastructure services suppliers.
Windows Server & VMWare
Experience of taking an organisation to the Cloud
Salary: £39K-£45K+ benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.