GBP25000 - 35000 / annum
4th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Following a successful 2018 and aggressive growth plans throughout 2019, my client is looking for an ambitious Junior Business Analyst to join their West End based growing Finance Team. Operating within the travel and tourism sector my client largely works with UK Trade and Investment firms as well as airlines, travel operators, global brands and the official tourism bodies for London, England, Scotland and Wales.
The role will require you to the following :
- Understand and define the business challenges and objectives of new projects. Identifying and validating the key business requirements and identifying and ensuring understanding of the impact of those requirements on the project.
- Prepare requirements specifications and user interface guides using techniques such as user stories, process maps and wireframes, which can be passed on to development teams or third party suppliers for further action.
- Facilitate user requirement surveys, interviews and workshops, and analyse and document the outputs.
- Design test scripts and test scenarios and agree and schedule execution. Coordinate with the business groups who test and sign off deliverables. Analyse and confirm issues raised as defects or potential change requests raising them to the Project Manager, development teams or third parties for resolution or decision.
- Work with the IT team to evaluate potential software solutions to ensure that they meet business needs.
- Provide timely reporting of work progress and issues to project managers and key stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the promotion, iteration and endorsement of the organisations approach to agile project delivery, providing training and coaching where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have a numerical degree (2:1 and above) and have worked within the Travel and Tourism industry within a Business Analyst position for at least 12-18 months. You will be familiar with producing and understanding User Stories, Process Flows and Data Models and have an understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Location - West End
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900