£250.00 - £300.00 / day
14th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a fast-growth, PE-backed, IT / Cyber-Security business based in Central London, to recruit a Management Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £250-350 p.d.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
- Prepare Management Accounts
- P+L, Balance Sheet, KPI, variance analysis and commentary for AND London.
- Prepare monthly Reforecast budgets and Annual budgets
- Prepare monthly Headcount, Payroll and Revenue Analysis
- Prepare additional quarterly and annual reporting variance analysis including Payroll, Headcount, Revenue, New Business, Capex and Overhead Cost Analysis
- Submit actual results and reforecast budgets
- Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are done for each month end (Prepayments, accruals, income accruals, deferred income, pensions, staff loans, intercompany loans etc.)
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACCA/CIMA)
- Highly professional demeanour, and robustness to work within a fast paced environment
- The daily rate of £250-350 p.d will represent either a logical increase or parallel to your current earning potential.
- Previous experience preparing Management Accounts is crucial.
This British IT / Cyber-security business is one of the fastest growing companies of its type on the market. They have a highly successful track record of organic and acquisitive growth.
They are part of a larger European group, which is providing them a good deal of investment going forward.
Salary & Benefits
As well as the day rate of £250-350 per day, the new Management Accountant will work with a collegiate team, in a supportive but fast paced environment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900