£350.00 - £350.00 / day
9th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half is currently working with a FTSE listed Media business based in Central London, to recruit a Management Accountant on a contractual basis at a daily rate of £300-350 per day
This dynamic Management Accountant role will involve:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end reporting and analysis, assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly close
- Budget management, advertising and consumer promotion budget management including planning, budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Business partnering with the marketing team
- Fully qualified accountant (Ideally ACA/CIMA/CA)
- Strong Management Accountant background, with a look to turn more commercial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Management accounting experience in a listed Media organisation is highly desirable, but not a must have, and straight from practice candidates would also be considered.
Salary & Benefits
- Easily accessible Central London location. Walking distance from Waterloo.
- As well as the day rate of £300-350 per day, it offers great exposure to a highly professional and deeply commercial team, who are highly regarded in the Media space.
- This role offers the opportunity to join a leading multinational Mediacompany. They have a historic legacy, and are generally regarded as market-leaders.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900