Location : West End
Post Date : 10 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469677
Line of Business : IT
Network Analyst- Historic Institution- Central London
Do you want to work at the heart of one of the world's most prestigious institutions? Do you want a role with includes a mix of Project and BAU work? Do you want to work in a hands on Network role were you can work in autonomy? If you're talented and looking to develop your skills within a supportive and collaborative team then we'd love to hear from you.
Our client is one of the most recognisable organisations in the UK. As a Network Analyst you'll provide technical leadership and operational support in the delivery of enterprise wide IT infrastructure services to the organisations 1000 staff and for the millions of guests who visit and use the establishment.
* Technical hands-on role responsible for maintaining and developing the organisations IT Infrastructure.
* Lead engineer in provisioning network, telephony and security services.
* Create and maintain the technology roadmaps, ensuring the services are appropriately aligned to the Museum and surrounding technologies.
* Responsible for ITIL based 3rd line operational support, providing a point of escalation for the service desk and mentoring technical staff in improving infrastructure service delivery.
* Conduct preventative maintenance routines to ensure the uptime and performance of the IT infrastructure. Ensuring services meet security best practices and meet museum continuity and DR requirements.
* Ensure the IS Department maintains excellent functioning relationships across the business and its infrastructure services suppliers.
Cisco Routing an Switching Protocols
Salary: £33K-£47K+ benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London