£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
23rd August 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for the London division of a renowned and established residential property development company that have built a reputation for their executive-styled new developments. Over the last decade they have continued to expand into every area of residential development including large residential development in major cities and brown field sites, historically important major refurbishment projects. Their continued push the envelope attitude has opened new and exciting opportunities with their latest projects of sustainable diverse regeneration developments.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a commercially-minded Management Accountant to work on their newly-created landmark high-net value property portfolio in there London office.
Responsibilities will include but not be confined to:·
- Maintain Profit Forecast - current and future year costs, revenues and cash flows·
- preparation, analysis of the annual budget ·
- Weekly reporting to senior management on KPI ·
- Preparation of monthly board reports ·
- Assisting auditors with queries during year end and half year audit·
- Allocation of overheads and monitoring against budget·
- Preparation recharges·
- Analysis and reporting on streams·
- adhoc projects on process improvement
To be considered for this role you will be:
Educated to degree level
- Must be a to Newly Qualified ACA with Industry experience Or Newly Qualified CIMA from Management Accounting back ground
- Strong excel skills including Macros
- Commercially minded
- Be able to work in a professional service environment.
The successful candidate would have a property back ground, a proven track record in of producing management accounts. The ability to demonstrate strong CODA systems and excel skills would be advantageous.
Salary & Benefits
Salary circa £50,000 dependant on experience
Other benefits include:
- Competitive package Progression opportunities,
- Playing a key role in the finance team's decision making process
- Joining an established organisation
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900