£25,000.00 - £26,000.00 / annum
17th June 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam is looking for a proactive, ambitious and skilled Office Manager to join one of the most influential tech agencies in London, for a 6-month contract.
- Working with the directors on projects.
- Liaising with multiple departments and continuously improving processes.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly.
- Assisting the office with any administrative duties.
- Meeting and greeting any visitors to the office.
- Ordering stationery and supplies.
- Upbeat, ambitious and thorough.
- Professional and articulate
- Proven track record as an Office Manager working within a fast-paced environment
- Solid administration experience
- Confident with the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- A strong Tech PR Agency with offerings across content marketing, lead generation, and nurturing and digital services
- Their client range from forward-thinking Fintech start-ups, to established enterprise Technology businesses and more.
If you are an experience Office Manager, have a solid background in professional; services and are looking for a new, multi-faceted, stimulating position, please apply now.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900