GBP40000 - 45000 / annum
25th April 2019
Robert Half are working with a well-established, very successful Multi-Family Office based in the West End of London, to recruit an Operations Analyst. The is very broad role allowing the chosen candidate to obtain exposure to new products and bring new ideas to a small close-knit team.
The Operations Analyst is ultimately responsible for supporting the operations function and ensuring that it runs smoothly and effectively all with a private client focus.
In order to be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Prior Private client service (Ideally UHNWI) administrative experience in a wealth management environment
- Degree educated from an accredited institution
- Support the day to day operational issues, undertaking daily/routine takes.
- Collate and distribute all required management information and report, as well as ensuring the business receives relevant MI and reporting in accordance with requirements.
- Support daily/routines tasks so that the operations function runs smoothly.
- Assist with the client take-on process.
- Ensure that all transactions, payments and queries are processed and dealt with in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the delivery of the OEICs process, calculating price, checking investment advisor invoices, reviewing and confirming potential breaches, as well as EPM monitoring.
- Ensure cash management and reconciliation processes are followed.
- Ensure that all compliance processes and procedures are followed.
40k - 45k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900