Location : West End
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Order Number : 468884
Line of Business : Financial Services
Robert Half Finance and Accounting (Financial Services) are recruiting for a Payroll Manager/Specialist on an interim basis to join a market leading PE. This is a great opportunity to join up with a leader in the Private equity sector and manage an exciting payroll project.
These will include the following:
· Preparing and processing 4 UK Limited entity payrolls.
· Preparing and processing 7 UK LLP Payrolls.
· Preparing and processing 5 overseas payrolls (Spain, France, Luxembourg, Dubai and Saudi Arabia).
· Uploading monthly payroll data into the Firms accounting system (SAP)
· Detailed monthly payroll reconciliations.
· Creating on-line payments for senior Finance executives to approve in relation to overseas payrolls.
· Assisting with the implementation of a new payroll system (ADP).
· Assisting with the implementation of a new benefits system.
· Working closely with all members of Finance, HR, External Benefit providers and outsourced payroll providers.
· Using advanced Excel formulas and functions to improve efficiencies.
· Assisting in monitoring and improving financial processes, controls and procedures.
The successful applicant will have the following experience/qualifications:
· Payroll experience of over 5+ years working within Financial Services
· Knowledge of ADP Payroll software
· Knowledge of SAP
· Intermediate Excel skills
· Demonstrate ability to work on numerous tasks
A global investment firm that specialises in multiple asset classes from private equity, real estate, infrastructure and hedge funds.
A strong reputation built on over 30 years of business. A dynamic business that leads the market in its operations. A friendly and energetic team that thrives on working hard and creating success.
This role is an amazing opportunity for an engaging payroll manager to join the team and undertake an exciting project. Implementing an upgrade in the payroll software to ADP and adding value to the payroll daily functions and managing payroll for over 200 employees.
Salary & Benefits
This is a temporary role for around 6 months with an opportunity for to go permanent if proves a great team fit.
The rate for this Payroll Manager is £275-£325 per day.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London