Recruitment Consultant - Marketing
Location : West End
Post Date : 07 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468468-UKen
Line of Business : Internal Vacancies
Ever wanted to find that balance of working in a boutique culture, but with the support of a global business? Do you have the drive, entrepreneurial spirit and humour to work in recruitment? Then this might be that perfect opportunity.
Robert Half Creative are currently looking to maintain their unparalleled growth in to 2017 by bringing both experienced and trainee consultants on board. This opportunity is based our flagship offices in The Shard, London Bridge.
Successful applicants will be expected to;
- Use their personality to build long lasting relationships with both clients and candidates, whilst providing a bespoke and professional service.
- Become the "go-to" specialist within their industry for recruitment needs and industry advice.
- Develop a professional network of contacts they can rely on to fill vacancies for clients.
- Provide an efficient and smooth process to our clients when they hire.
- Leverage off of the thousands of existing relationships that RH has in London to generate business for the creative division.
The ideal applicants for this role won't come from a particular background or have specific experience. The most important traits of successful consultants at Robert Half are; to be driven, be entrepreneurial, and be organised and versatile.
RH Creative are the newest line of business for Robert Half in the UK and over the past 18 months has already exceeded growth expectations. We have ensured that the balance has been struck of building the culture of a boutique agency but with the support, infrastructure and opportunity of working for an S&P 500 business. RH Creative is the UK arm of The Creative Group which is a $270m line of business for RH in the US.
Salary & Benefits
The package on offer is very competitive and tailored to ensure you achieve your potential whilst compensating strongly. RH arguably offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry and with unmatched career growth both in the UK and internationally.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
BS1 2NT Lewins Mead