£40,000.00 - £55,000.00 / annum
3rd June 2019
We are looking for an SAP Analyst to join a well-known high end retailer at their UK HQ Situated in Mayfair. This role offers experienced SAP Specialist's the platform and the tools to make a real mark on the UK/Global business.
The goal of this position is to support the sales and distribution aspect of the SAP module, working closely with another specialist who covers the financial side. The responsibilities will encompass a range of activities including , but not limited to , the following :
* Complete SAP daily tasks as set out in the IT operations Manual.
* Liaise with 3rd party Suppliers or line manager as required for escalation purposes.
* Ensure timely resolution of SAP production issues logged on Support desk as per business priorities.
* Constantly review business process against SAP processes and advise recommendations.
* Be access point to the business for support , triage queries and prioritise tickets.
* Update end users/ departments with progress of resolutions in a timely fashion.
The successful SAP Specialist will be pro efficient with SAP systems and troubleshooting skills in a multiple domain, multiple site environment.
Prior knowledge of the following will also be needed.
* SAP ECC 6.0 (At least 3 Modules) SD, MM, WM, FI, BI/W, SAP Retail, CRM, FI & BI/W been the main priorities.
* Knowledge of ALE, IDOC and EDI Processes. TCODE- BD87, WPER, WE02
* Understanding of SAP Change control procedures.
The successful candidate will have a proactive can-do attitude towards all things SAP
A great brand name to build on your experience , you'll be joining a busy team and gain exposure to a wide range of projects as well as being part of a business with a great name within the industry.
London - Mayfair
Salary and Benefits
Up to £55,000 Plus Health care, 40% off in Stores and Discretionary bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900