£55,000.00 - £65,000.00 / annum
19th June 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Senior Group Financial Accountant to sit in the FP&A team for the London division of globally renowned and established Oil & Gas Company. This role sits in the renewable energy department of the company and would be best suited to a newly qualified ACA with relevant audit sector experience.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a commercially minded Senior Financial Accountant to work in their London office.
This role is being recruited due to a internal promotion - the current incumbent was doing this role for 2yrs.
Responsibilities will include but not be confined to:
- The focus of this role is working on Budget and Forecast responsibility for multiple entries, including OPEX, overheads, FTEs.
- Monthly Controlling to ensure that SAP ledgers are complete
- Process improvements as part of Finance Transformation Programme.
- Presentation of various reports to Finance Management, JV partners, Operations, Excom and Asset Management.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Educated to degree level
- Must be a Qualified ACA with relevant sector audit experience
- Qualified CIMA from Oil & Gas Accounting back ground
- Strong excel skills including Macros
- Commercially minded
- Be able to work in a professional service environment.
The successful candidate would have a Power, Energy or Oil Gas back ground, with proven track of commercial thinking in previous roles.
Salary & Benefits
Salary circa £55,000- £65,000 dependant on experience
Other benefits include:
- Competitive package
- Progression opportunities,
- Playing a key role in the finance team's decision making process
- Joining an established organisation
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900