UK Paid Search Manager
Location : West End
Post Date : 02 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468649
Line of Business : Digital, Marketing & Creative
RH Creative are partnering exclusively with arguably the best ecommerce business in the world to recruit for their new UK Paid Search Manager. This role will be leading the PPC strategy for the UK and reporting to the European Head of Digital Marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing customer insights, track industry activity and follow trends closely to anticipate threats and opportunities.
- Positively impact all aspects of search marketing campaigns and revenues, and support business expansion.
- Improve ROI for search marketing campaigns. This includes elasticity tests, cannibalization impacts, improving our bidding strategies and understanding areas of growth and adaptations to changes in consumer behaviour, as for example the growing importance of mobile.
- Shape and execute our strategy for Paid Search in the EU. Work with the WW platform technical teams to continue to enhance the current system
- Design and conduct rigorous A/B experiments on the effectiveness and efficiency of different marketing actions that will inform long term strategy. Translate analytical findings into actionable insights and concise business actions and recommendations.
- Coordinate closely with the country marketing teams to deliver EU-centric search marketing activities and balance revenue maximisation and cost efficiency.
- Be a spokesperson for the business and for the wider company community for anything related to the search platform, search channel performance and metrics across EU.
- 5-7+ years' experience. Background in analytical positions or consulting, with a bias towards B2C Marketing
- Experience in Paid Search Marketing or Online Marketing is not necessary but a plus
- Master's degree Math/Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Business, Marketing or a similar field.
- Excellent business judgment and an ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Able to generate ideas and solve problems independently and consistent with Amazon's core principle.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills with a passion and aptitude for analysis and related tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written and verbal in English, Spanish a plus. Demonstrated ability to work effectively across business and international teams
- Interest in the technical aspects of digital marketing
- Strong bias for action and sense of urgency; the ability to make things happen quickly. A track record of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
My client is one of the world's most famous brands and arguably the leading ecommerce globally. They have operations in every major market and this role is based in the incredible London offices.
Salary & Benefits
£75-85,000 plus incredible benefits and long term incentive plan.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London