UK SEO Manager
Location : West End
Post Date : 02 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 468644
Line of Business : Digital, Marketing & Creative
RH Creative are partnering exclusively with arguably the best ecommerce business in the world to recruit for their new UK SEO Manager. This role will be leading the SEO strategy for the UK and reporting to the European Head of Digital Marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and executing the SEO plan for the UK website
- Rolling out successful experiments pan EU with the other team members
- Trouble-shooting small and large site issues and fixing them directly or managing projects to fix them through other teams
- Shaping and executing our strategy to solve complex SEO problems that can have a material difference to our commercial performance.
- Conducting SEO experiments in the UK and / or the other EU locales, using rigorous approaches and measurement methods (A/B tests, statistical methods) and proving their effectiveness.
- Identifying strategic opportunities and prioritizing them against other tactical actions to achieve a balance of short term and long term performance
- Designing and conducting rigorous A/B experiments on the effectiveness and efficiency of different SEO actions that will inform long term strategy. Translating analytical findings into actionable insights and concise business actions and recommendations.
- Work with the WW platform technical teams to continue to enhance the current tools and build new test or measurement capabilities
- Managing and tracking the SEO performance for the UK website.
- Running our weekly and quarterly performance review for the UK and running cause and effect analysis to derive action plans
- Partnering with teams outside of Traffic: running campaigns and educating multiple stakeholders to implement SEO best practices
- Communicating performance to stakeholders within UK traffic and retail teams
- 4+ years' experience in eCommerce or online marketing, including time in a dedicated SEO role.
- Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results and in a fast-paced online environment.
- Ability to drive clear, thoughtful, and comprehensive analyses of marketing programs
- Solid data analysis skills and ability to identify actionable insights from large datasets - SQL is a plus
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion
- Experience with Enterprise SEO
- Evidence of influencing and challenging key stakeholders to implement SEO
- Proven ability to work closely with technical (software development) teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
My client is one of the world's most famous brands and arguably the leading ecommerce globally. They have operations in every major market and this role is based in the incredible London offices.
Salary & Benefits
£75-85,000 plus incredible benefits and long term incentive plan.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London