Assistant Manager ( Accountancy Practice)
Location : West London
Post Date : 18 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 469282
Line of Business : Accounting and Finance
The main criteria for any candidate applying for this position is a combination of strong personality and communication skills which have been built around a sound knowledge of financial issues and commercial exposure.
The individual will have a recognised accountancy qualification, and be able to demonstrate that they have worked in an environment where it is necessary to deliver accurate information on a timely basis.The candidate needs to be able to demonstrate good communication and inter-personal skills
Team player Professionalism and commitment
Ability to delegate and manage staff Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment
Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
Management accounting skills
Excellent IT skills As the candidate will be dealing with business issues in a business environment, it is essential that they have not spent the whole of their career in an audit environment but should have a sound knowledge of all aspects of management accounting.
THE PACKAGE-The benefits include
:A salary based on the skill and experience of the candidate.
22 days holiday per year increasing with service, plus additional office closures at Christmas
Fully portable free standing contributory pension with a range of funding options Income Protection at 75% of salary Life assurance cover at four times salary Payment of up to two professional subscriptions per annum Season ticket loan scheme Time off in lieu Enhanced sick pay scheme Childcare vouchers On-site Gym
The client base that the department deals with is extensive, ranging from SMEs to international groups including:
- Technology & e-commerce companies
- Subsidiaries of quoted and non quoted overseas corporations
- Art galleries and antique dealers
- Upmarket retail suppliers and outlets
- Sports personalities/motor sport
- PR and marketing
- A salary based on the skill and experience of the candidate.
- 22 days holiday per year increasing with service, plus additional office closures at Christmas
- Fully portable free standing contributory pension with a range of funding options
- Income Protection at 75% of salary
- Life assurance cover at four times salary
- Payment of up to two professional subscriptions per annum
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Time off in lieu
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG London