£30,000.00 - £32,000.00 / annum
18th October 2019
Robert Half Finance Services representing a boutique international investment manager based in London's West End office in their search for an Associate Finance Assistant.
With more than £19bn of asset under management, this firm offers a bespoke outsourced investment solutions for endowments and foundations.
This fast-growing firm are looking for an Associate Finance Assistant to support investment activities for their growing client base of institutions, family offices and high net-worth individuals. The role of Associate Finance Assistant will (amongst other things) take responsibility for:
- Responsibility for accounting data including journal entries, supplier and customer invoices
- Responsibility for Inter-Company transactions
- Credit control and supplier reconciliations
- Assistance with VAT, Regulatory, Statistical and Tax submissions
- Assisting with UK audit
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of management accounts including variance analysis
- Preparation of board materials at the appropriate level of sophistication
To be considered for the role Associate Finance Assistant working for a boutique international investment manager based in London's West End you must ideally meet the following criteria:
- Have graduated from a Top 25 University (Degree must be a 2:1 in a subject that demonstrates numeracy)
- Strong A-Levels; BBB as a minimum
- Be part-qualified and currently working towards becoming a fully chartered accountant
- Have at least 2 years' experience within an accounting function of a financial or professional services business
- Strong communication skills and be able to deal with senior stakeholders
- Able to work well in a high pressured environment
- Possess a pragmatic and analytical approach to numbers
NOTE: Please do not apply to this role if you do not meet the above criteria
The successful Associate Finance Assistant working for a boutique international investment manager based in London's West End will be offered a salary of £30-32,000 plus a competitive package including study support and a discretionary bonus.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900