GBP300 - 350 / day
15th January 2019
Robert Half Technology are looking for a Business Analyst to join a electronic consumer business in West London.
- Liaison between technical groups and the business
- Requirements definition and elicitation
- Ensure requirements are clear, concise and testable
- Generate requirements documentation, with minimal direction, through facilitated work sessions or individual interviews with material experts and manage changes to those requirements.
- Facilitate and participate in discussions, to ensure that solutions with multiple alternatives have been evaluated and are able to meet business requirements.
- Facilitates discussions in order to obtain agreements and commitments between business unit(s) and service delivery organisations from initial requirements to final implementation
A background in consumer electronics would be desirable
- Mobile Experience
- Experience with Balsamiq or similar tool for wireframing
- Experience in working with distributed, offshore teams
- Ability to independently use and research internal documentation using available tools like Jira and Confluence
- Ability to recognise and determine whether the changes impact other systems
- Ability to recognise up/downstream dependencies
- Organisational skills; coordination of meeting agendas, minutes and action items
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Strong experience with User Stories and Use Cases, ability to write detailed user stories
- Strong functional requirements skills
- Experience with eliciting and documenting requirements from stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A newly formed consumer technology business with a focus on Sports. This is a chance to join an exciting new company at its inception.
Salary & Benefits
- 3 month contract initially with the potential to extend
- Circa £300 per day dependant on experience
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
SE1 9SG 0207 389 6900