£30000 - 35000 / annum
19th June 2019
Robert Half OfficeTeam have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join a global business based in North West London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a global, growing business in a dynamic Personal and Administrative Assistant position.
This is the opportunity to work for a global pharmaceutical business, supporting 4 senior board members.
The role is heavy PA and Administration support :
- Diary Management
- Preparing for board meetings
- Electronic filing support
- Travel planning
- Drafting and editing corrospondence
- General office administration
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Administration or PA support position
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience supporting at senior level
- A good prioritise and holds good time management
- Relationship building inside and outside the company
If you are a strong administrator and have supported in a Personal Assistant capacity, please apply today.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900