GBP27000 - 30000 / annum
11th April 2019
Digital, Marketing & Creative
Are you a talented PPC professional looking for an incredible opportunity to join a global training and coaching business based in West London? Robert Half Marketing & Creative are currently partnering with this business to recruit for a forward thinking and progressive PPC Manager to join their growing team.
You will gain full responsibility of:
- Implementing, managing and adjusting paid channel campaigns.
- Working with data to analyse trends and results, while thinking creatively about improvements and strategies.
- Managing a number of campaigns giving lots of variety and autonomy to improve outcomes and drive the business forward.
- Produce detailed analysis and reports on campaigns
- Improving the strategy with the wider digital marketing team.
- Minimum 2 years hands on PPC experience.
- Experience with Google Adwords.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Excellent attention to detail.
They are a leading global training and coaching business based in West London. They are growing their digital marketing team at a rapid rate and this role is a critical part to the business. You will work closely with senior stakeholders in the business and be given a lot of autonomy.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this PPC Executive role is £27,000 - £30,000 plus exceptional benefits and career progression. You will also be given unlimited free access to any of the courses on offer.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
London10th Floor, The Shard
32 London Bridge Street
gb 0207 389 6900