£350.00 - £450.00 / day
2nd September 2019
Robert Half Technology is working with a dynamic organisation within the healthcare industry to recruit a BI Developer into their growing team based in the West Midlands.
- Design and delivery of data mapping rules detailing the transformation of data from source to target.
- Design and development of ETL routines and standards to deliver the data management solution
- Support the secure delivery of accurate information using documented processes and procedures ensuring accuracy is always maintained.
- Provide support services to internal and external customers covering ad-hoc reporting, data analysis, data validation and technical guidance.
- Create and maintain accurate, understandable documentation for all MIS processes and systems
- Using SSIS to develop data feeds from multiple systems and integrating into a new data warehouse.
- Using SSAS to develop tabular models based on star schemas.
- Using SSRS to develop reports.
- Using Microsoft flow/Power Apps to automate the production workflow.
- Experience of building and supporting systems based on a Microsoft BI stack, including O365, Microsoft flow, SharePoint, Microsoft Power Apps.
- Using modern analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI etc.
The BI Developer opportunity is offering a rewarding day rate between £350-£450, This role is based in the West Midlands and does offer a flexible working environment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600