GBP350 - 500 / day
6th December 2018
Robert Half Technology is proud to be working in partnership with a large organisation within the Financial Services industry for the successful recruitment of an IT Business Analyst.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Documenting quality IT solution designs in conjunction with business analysts and IT Architects, that will be used to define detailed end-to-end system solutions
- Working with the Business teams to assist in the prioritising and elaboration of the backlog of user stories to enable them to be assigned and understood by the multiple software delivery teams, participating in the scrum sessions, reviews and retrospectives.
- Developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders across the business, including Insurance business colleagues and 3rd Party Vendors, based globally
- Collating costs, estimates and resource profiles from IT development teams during project initiation to facilitate project planning and delivery
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
- Experience of leading IT solutions analysis in a complex environment, working with multiple teams and stakeholders across different geographies and time zones.
- Experience of working with multiple IT technologies, particularly with regards to Digital
- Proven involvement with large projects to translate business requirements into solution designs, whilst understanding the business context of what is required, working across the full project lifecycle from initiation to implementation
- Experience of working within Agile project methodology and having an understanding of the concepts and terminology used
- Have strong relationship management and communication skills
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) qualification is desirable
The day rate & package for this position is undisclosed and DOE
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
B4 6AT 0121 616 4600