£350.00 - £500.00 / day
4th October 2019
Robert Half has partnered with a fast growing organisation based in the West Midlands within the Financial Services industry in their search to recruit a Business Change Manager to build, manage and oversee an exciting project to increase company efficiency and streamline various department processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with business leaders to identify opportunities for automation and continuous improvement
- Identify best practices in Process Automation. Be a thought leader on application of different automation technologies to drive business outcomes.
- Coordinate efforts with project teams, including business, IT, and third-parties to identify processes, apply Lean/Six Sigma principles, and manage teams to develop/implement automation solutions.
- Major project activities managed include concept and business case development, solution selection, documentation of requirements, design and implementation of business-driven technology solutions.
- Fosters and maintains relationships with stakeholders, colleagues, and team.
- Continuous improvement mindset. Ability to analyse business processes to identify process improvements and optimisation
- Working understand of business processes and improvement ideas (Accounts Payable experience beneficial)
- Lean/Six Sigma certification
- Project/Programme Management experience
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum master experience a plus)
- Ability to influence and manage through change
- Proven ability to understand complex business processes in a short period of time
- Ability to assess the "as is" state, identify opportunities for improvement, and lay out a roadmap for the "to be" state that leverages automation technologies
- Experience working closely with digital technology teams and developers
- Ability to link technologies and apply to business operations to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritise, and adapt to changing priorities
- Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Comfortable 'thinking outside of the box'.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical matters in business terms.
The Business Change Manager is responsible for analysing business processes and practices, in an effort to focus the design and implementation of information technology solutions that meet customer needs and business initiatives.
This position will be based on site in the West Midlands.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600