£700 - 1000 / day
21st June 2019
Robert Half is working with a well known and established organisation based in the Midlands to recruit a Lead Solutions Architect - PEGA. within the financial services industry.
- Pega Lead System Architect LSA is responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC.
- Supports Inception and Elaboration phases to ensure optimal solution architecture and design
- Overall responsibility for design and technical leadership of Pega PRPC application
- Provides architecture and design guidance and oversight to project teams developing BPM solutions using Pega.
- Provide thought-leadership across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- Works in conjunction with Program Managers and Business Leads to size, manage scope and risk
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- 10+ years IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
- Pega Lead Systems Architect Certification (CLSA)
- 6+ years' experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Rules Process Commander.
- Experience with PRPC v7.x (preferably V7.2 or above) with experience in upgrades and new Pega capabilities
- Experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale PRPC implementations including enterprise Class Structure design and Rulesets design
- Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
- Experience of enforcing best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding through reviews to ensure compliance with application quality, coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running pre-flight and PAL.
- Expertise and good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access
- Experience in Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or Sybase.
- Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
- Knowledge in web services, JMS, Middleware tools, Web frameworks and Design Patterns.
- Experience of carrying out detailed application performance analysis and the creation of recommendations reports.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other IT staff and non-IT functional areas.
- Strong communication, problem solving and leadership skills
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600