Support Desk Analyst
GBP100 - 150 / day
16th May 2019
Robert Half is recruiting a Support Desk Analyst for a dynamic organisation based in Birmingham within the IT industry on an initial 3 Month Contract with a possible view leading to a permanent position.
- Assist customers seeking technical assistance by service ticket, phone, email or walk-up.
- Perform remote software and hardware troubleshooting and diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Determine and resolve issues using the best solution identified from the original customer description of the incident, your own troubleshooting and questions to the customer.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process, where applicable.
- Record, update and resolve tickets in our ITSM platform, Service Now.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Remote Installing of software packages using SCCM
- Create and maintain customer accounts/permissions/hardware using core administrative tools like Active Directory, Exchange server, NTFS, SCCM etc.
- Excellent Customer Service and Communications Skills with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Solid experience as a Support Desk Analyst or other IT customer support role
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently unsupervised to meet personal and team targets.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, Office productivity software and user administration tools.
- Familiarity of Windows based pc's, printers, UPS's, Switches and other networked devices.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve software and hardware issues.
- Good verbal and Written English
The Support Desk Analyst role is offering a daily rate between £100-£140 DOE.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
gb 0121 616 4600