GBP200 - 350 / day
4th January 2019
Role: Web Developer - PHP, Symfony or Laravel
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 plus bonus package
Robert Half are currently supporting a fantastic IT shared service company who provide to a larger umbrella group. Currently there is a great opportunity for a Web Developer to join their talented team.
The company is a small start-up with exciting times and a healthy projected turnover ahead.
The successful candidate will be working on a number of interesting projects related to the sports industry. One of the largest companies within the group supports world class golfing contracts with the likes of Gleneagles and St Andrews.
In order to be considered for the position a working knowledge of Bootstrap, SASS/LESS is desirable. In addition to this any experience of mobile app development, automated testing or mySQL DB administration/query optimisation would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 1 years OO PHP and MVC in a commercial environment (3 years would be ideal as you will be joining a rapidly expanding team with little support to train capacity).
- Experience of the MVC frameworks Codeignitor, Laravel or Symfony.
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery.
- Knowledge of MySQL.
- Previous experience developing both client and server-side components.
- Experience with Version Control - GIT/Bitbucket.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem solver with an analytical and enquiring mind.
- Team player, friendly and approachable with a flexible attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to recognise errors and question/challenge information received.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines.
We are considering both interim or permanent contract applicants. Interim day rates will be discussed on application with the permanent salary and benefits stated below:
- 20 days holiday plus 8 national holidays, rising with length of service.
- Investment in personal development.
- Generous bonus package (up to 100% of salary).
- Good office location - Approx 10 minutes walk from station
- Flexible working / work from home opportunity.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
BirminghamThe Colmore Building,
20 Colmore Circus, Queensway,
B4 6AT 0121 616 4600