Commercial Finance Analyst
GBP30000 - 35000 / annum
June 15, 2018
Accounting and Finance
IPS Specials are one of the leading manufacturers of Unlicensed Medicines in the UK with over 20,000 formulations available to Primary and Secondary Care.
As Commercial Finance Analyst the successful candidate would support the Commercial activities of the business - completing work required in a timely and efficient manner.
- Daily reporting and analysis of revenue, orders, margins, etc
- Ongoing maintenance and review of price lists
- Ensure that all customer pricing is maintained & 100% accurate in Qlikview & SAP
- Margin assessment by product, customer type, account etc.
- Monitoring and reporting on terms given by reps, approving changes as necessary
- Developing and monitoring business KPIs
- Improve Qlikview reporting and data access for Sales Team
- Providing operational and analytical support for the Sales team
- Maintain KPI's for all areas of the business.
We are seeking a candidate with the ability to self-manage, prioritise and plan effectively. It is crucial to work with accuracy and attention to detail.
Additional desirable skills:
- Intermediate+ Excel Skills (V-Look Ups & Pivots)
- Good MS Office skills
- Experience using Adobe Design Suite (illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience using Qlikview preferred
- SAP proficient
- SQL Reporting
Based in West Molesey IPS Specials are one of the leading manufacturers of Unlicensed Medicines in the UK with over 20,000 formulations available to Primary and Secondary Care.
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 to £35,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement