GBP50000 - 55000 / annum
June 15, 2018
Accounting and Finance
IPS Specials are one of the leading manufacturers of Unlicensed Medicines in the UK with over 20,000 formulations available to Primary and Secondary Care.
As Financial Controller the main purpose of the role will be to manage the day to day finance function and deliver timely financial reporting information in order to deliver accurate information to the management team so they can effectively develop and run the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing timely, informative reports as required. Manage the day to day operations of the finance function and personnel
- Responsibility for training, personnel development, appraisal and performance of finance staff including complete personnel records
- Maintaining health and safety standards of staff under control
- Assessing and implementing appropriate controls and processes to the finance department including ensuring that the finance controls and processes are operational
- Ensuring banking administration is conducted in a full and timely manner
- Ensuring all compliance and tax obligations are met by the Company in full and on time
- Collection of information in preparation for the audit process
- Responsible for achieving specific finance function KPI's
- Delivering full, accurate and timely monthly MI pack
- Producing the weekly report to the board
- Assisting with forecasting and budgeting
- Delivering specific pieces of ad-hoc research/reports to the board
- Assistance in the management of the Company's IT systems
We are a seeking a Qualified/Qualified by Experience candidate with experience of managing a Finance Department. Experience of producing management accounts and other analysis and reports is essential, experience of accounting & reporting systems including SAP Business one, Qlikview/Qliksense would be a benefit.
Based in West Molesey IPS Specials are one of the leading manufacturers of Unlicensed Medicines in the UK with over 20,000 formulations available to Primary and Secondary Care.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 to £55,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement