£33,000.00 - £36,000.00 / annum
16th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
£35,000 + Strong Benefits
Brand New Part Qualified Management Accountant role in West Sussex
Robert Half are delighted to be managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Part Qualified Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding luxury fashion retail company based in West Sussex.
As Finance Manager you will get great exposure, a defined career path and exposure to process controls, financial reporting and financial planning & Analysis. We are looking for a high energy and forwarding thinking professional, who has had an exemplary track record, and high standards of work.
This would suit someone actively studying towards a professional accounting qualification.
We are looking for someone who possesses the following qualities:
- Have a bright mind, a concise communication style and an ability to influence at all levels.
- Be able to lead and inspire a team as well as rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in.
This is a really hands on a varied role that would suit an individual who is motivated and pays attention to detail.
Fun, high energy company, great people, innovative culture and lots to get stuck into.
- Developing robust financial processes and procedures, and ensure tight compliance is maintained by the finance team;
- Maintaining financial records and data accurately and within agreed systems and timelines;
- Developing and implementing effective internal control systems to meet the needs of the business as it grows;
- Preparing monthly management accounts in line with the reporting timetable;
- Ensuring all Financial Standard Operating Procedures are followed in full, including fully reconciling all balance sheet control accounts on a monthly basis;
- Daily cash management including cash flow forecasting;
- Supporting the Financial Controller as part of the year-end statutory audit process;
- Managing the business travel and expense system;
- Ensuring Company compliance and day-to-day management of PAYE, VAT and Corporation Tax;
- Managing and coaching a team of two direct reports.
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA Part Qualified
- Ability to present and communicate effectively at all levels
- Previous experience of managing a team would be beneficial
- Ability to innovate and drive positive change
Nationwide fashion retail business.
£35,000 + Exceptional Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750