£18000 - 23000 / annum
12th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
A secure business Accountancy Practice with a long serving staff experience have a very rare opening within their accountancy team.
Due to internal promotion they need an experienced and career driven Semi Senior Assistant to join their friendly and warm team. If your aim is to join good practice as well as the chance to enhance your skill set and widen your client exposure you are in the right place.
Ideally you will:
- Be self-focused of becoming a qualified Practice Accountant
- Improving yourself by joining our training programme
- Ideally have strong attention to detail and self-organisation mentality
- Have a great communication and problem-solving skills
- Have 4 years experience in practice
In return you will:
- Great Salary
- ACCA Study Support
- Have free parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Above average annual holiday entitlement (28 days +8 bank holidays)
So what are you waiting for? You've got down to here which means there's a lot of things looking right, drop us your CV or call our Accountancy Practice & Advisory Specialist Kinga Pridka on 0113 242 8978.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
LeedsGround Floor, Sterling House
gb 0113 242 8978