£26,000.00 - £29,000.00 / annum
11th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
£28,000 + Strong Benefits
Brand New Accounts Payable Clerk, Weybridge, Surrey.
Robert Half are delighted to be managing an exclusive and retained search to secure a new Accounts Payable Clerk to join a global food production company based in Weybridge.
This is brand new role reporting into the UK Finance Manager and involves taking responsibility for cash flow planning and payment processing and authorisation.
We are looking for a high energy and forwarding thinking finance professional. Our client is looking for someone who has had an exemplary track record and high standards of work.
We are looking for people who can tick the following boxes.
- Experienced purchase ledger/accounts payable clerk.
- Understanding of bookkeeping and accounting skills.
This is a really hands on a varied role that would suit an individual who is motivated and pays attention to detail.
High energy company, great people, innovative culture and lots to get stuck into.
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk should have minimum experience and have a strong academic background and, ideally, be working towards AAT or further accountancy qualifications.
- Receiving and administering incoming invoices.
- Matching and filing invoices to goods received notes and purchase orders.
- Entering transactions to the accounting system.
- Paying suppliers to ensure continual flow of resources.
- Arranging payments from cheque runs, BACs or Chaps.
- Receiving incoming suppliers statements and reconciling them to purchase ledger.
- Ensuring payments to suppliers are accurate.
The successful Accounts Payable Clerk is likely to be a AAT qualified or have strong previous experience, with a strong academic background. A strong proven track record of stability is key.
To come to the top of our list ticking these boxes would help.
- Stable and progressive career to date
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Reliable and able to produce work to deadlines
Global FMCG business.
£28,000 + Exceptional Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750