GBP50000 - 50000 / annum
15th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a global Manufacturing organisation to bring on board a Commercial Finance Manager to join them in their new office based in Weybridge following a recent relocation. This business has just been through a recent acquisition and as a result are looking to expand their commercial finance team.
This role will be reporting directly into the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis who is a driven and professional individual who loves nothing more than seeing members of her team evolve in their career. If this role sounds of interest, you should apply below to find out more!
- Collaboratively working on ad-hoc analysis and decision support for the business to enable it to cope with market changes, for example business plans, customer incentive schemes as well as assessing the pricing structure of ongoing business
- To recommend and challenge changes to the annual terms offered to customers, which encourages growth and increased profitability in the account
- Provide financial direction and support to ensure the business grows in line with 5 year strategy
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to influence and build relationships
- Work experience in Microsoft Office with intermediate skill level on Excel
Possess well-developed analytical skills combined with the ability to present detailed information clearly and succinctly to Senior Management
My client is relocating to state of the art offices in Weybridge, offering free on-site park but also being easily accessible via public transport. Alongside this they have several exceptional on-site facilities such as a newly built gym, swimming pool and subsidised staff restaurant. However, the best two factors about this organisation is the working environment which is inclusive and flexible, the other is opportunities of development they offer! This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £55,000 + Amazing Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750