GBP55000 - 60000 / annum
15th March 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are working with a well established Technology organisation based in Weybridge to bring on a dynamic and driven Finance Analyst. This role has arisen due to the finance team expanding and is a direct correlation of the businesses recent successes.
In this role you will be reporting into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis, this individual has been with the organisation for a number of years and has been one of the driving forces behind the success of the finance function.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Analyst who loves nothing more than to really understand the business they work for alongside having the ability to influence through their insight and input. If this role sounds of interest you should apply below to find out more!
- Perform analysis to determine present and future financial performance.
- Perform in depth analysis on revenue and bookings to determine trends,
- Assist with internal revenue and expense reporting, including acting as a liaison between Corporate Accounting/Finance and the sales, software, and services groups.
- Assist in all aspects of corporate forecasting and budgeting.
- Assist with building and implementing new finance tools to achieve global consistency and automation of data and processes
- Build reports and dashboards to capture financial performance on a trended basis
- Review and track headcount changes and impact on P&L
- Construct PowerPoint presentations illustrating financial performance for quarterly meetings with Parent company and internal Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Support for expense allocations between departments/regions
- Coordinate activities/discussion with regional department managers and finance staff
- Performs economic research and studies of industry performance and benchmarking
- Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Perform ad hoc analysis as requested by executive management
- Identify opportunities for establishing and improving day to day processes
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified
- Minimum of 3 years of analysis experience in private industry
- Experience in the software industry preferred
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- General knowledge of Accounting Principles (GAAP/IFRS)
- Ability to collaborate with Global teams
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
My client is based in Weybridge, easily accessible via public transport but also offer free on-site parking. This organisation has a track record of hiring really good people and then allowing them to make a difference. They also have an open and inclusive working environment and are firm believers of a work life balance for all. If you are looking for the opportunity to work for an organisation that will provide you with a platform were you can add value and make a difference you should apply for this role!
Salary & Benefits
£60,000 + Amazing Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750