£260.00 - £310.00 / annum
13th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Interim Finance Manager - Weybridge
12 Month temporary assignment.
We are working exclusively with a brilliant company in Weybridge who are looking to hire an Interim Finance Manager to join their European Finance Team.
This is working for one of the most innovative and forward-thinking manufacturing companies in the U.K. They have a great culture as they do really look to invest and develop their people.
We are currently recruiting a high number of finance and accounting positions currently, but what sets this role apart is the exposure, culture and career path.
The successful Finance Manager is likely to be a qualified accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA accountant. We want someone with a outgoing and fun personality - the skill set required is less important as our client is looking for talent.
- Lead and manage a team of five accountants.
- Management of the month end process.
- Lead all FP&A work across the team.
- Drive continued process improvement around controls, business partnering and systems.
- Monthly management accounting.
- Preparation and posting of nominal ledger journals
- reparation and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and upload into the finance system.
- Assist with working towards and then maintaining SOX compliance
- Preparation and submission of VAT, Intrastat and EC sales list
- Working with the AP team on VAT resolution and training
- Approval of supplier payments
- Perform other related duties as required or requested.
- Usage of Sage finance system.
The successful Interim Finance Manager is like qualified accountant with a fun and outgoing personality. We want an ambitious people person. You could be an accountant, financial accountant or analyst looking for a new step.
Our client is a world-class manufacturing business. Stunning office, bright people and a fun and inclusive culture. If I was an accountant I would want to work here.
Salary & Benefits
£260 - £310 per day - 12 month assignment.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750