GBP34000 - 40000 / annum
February 1, 2018
Robert Half are recruiting a Group Analyst for a listed organisation based in Surrey.
Paying up to 40k with a comprehensive benefits package, this role is joining an established Analysis team servicing the UK business. A leading FMCG organisation, this company provides distributes produce internationally, giving wide exposure to the successful candidate of multiple areas of the business. Working as part of a well-established, fast moving team within exceptional, modern offices, this role provides an excellent platform for an ambitious Financial Analyst to develop their FP&A skills within a global business.
Your Duties include:
- Completion of monthly reporting and analysis, working with commercial teams and finance colleagues to build a clear understanding of the key drivers of monthly performance
- Identifying and implementing improvements in the monthly reporting and analysis
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager with modelling new business cases
- Completion of monthly Skills in production reporting and analysis, working with commercial teams and finance colleagues to build a clear understanding of the key drivers of monthly performance
- Supporting the planning and budgeting process
- Performing ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
Autonomy and Independence:
- Reasonably high level of autonomy
- Proactively identify, investigate and resolve issues and queries in relation to commercial performance and trends
- Work within a defined structure in order to meet critical deadlines.
- Month end and planning timelines must be adhered to
The successful Financial Analyst must be at least Part-Qualified within ACCA, ACA or CIMA, with strong academics a must.
You will display a good work ethic, with an astute and analytical mind- whilst keeping an appreciation for the commercial implications of your actions within the role.
You must have excellent presentation skills along with the technical ability to generate and develop the analysis.
Strong Excel skills are essential with the ability to produce financial models preferred.
This FMCG business is a market leader, with a number of well-known brands internationally. The wide remit of products the client provides the successful candidate an exposure to all elements of commercial analysis, and the scope of the business allows for an ambitious employee to progress their career.
Salary & Benefits
Up to 40k plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement