£45,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
This is working for one of the most innovative companies in the UK. With years of expertise they are a European leader in their field. My client is based in the heart of Weybridge!
If you are looking for a role offering excellent exposure and variety in your job, then please apply to find out more.
If your aspirations are to take a commercial finance route, this could be the role that takes you there.
The successful candidate is likely to be a qualified CIMA or ACCA accountant. Our client is looking for someone who has an outgoing personality and previous experience within management accounts and FP&A.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including accruals and prepayments relating to GM and payroll costs.
- Continuous margin management reviews distributed to the business weekly.
- Analysis of key performance results at customer and product level.
- Production of various weekly and monthly MI reporting and commentary.
- Forecasting and Budgeting - monthly, quarterly, annually.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand the industry.
- Review and approval of nominal ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations created by GL Accountants.
- Implementation of system processes and improvements.
- Performs other related duties as required when requested.
The successful Management Accountant will be a qualified accountant with an outgoing personality. We want an ambitious peoples person. You could be a Management Accountant or Financial Analyst looking to step up.
Our client is a European leader in the manufacturing business. Bright and modern offices, a fun and inclusive culture, and excellent progression opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750