£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 / annum
8th July 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you an ambitious and bright part-qualified financial analyst looking for a new commercial finance role in Weybridge? If so, please apply to find out more.
If you are looking for great exposure and variety in your job, coupled with full study support then please apply to find out more
We are currently recruiting a high number of part qualified accounting positions currently, but what sets this role apart is the exposure it is giving to someone at this seniority.
If you have career aspirations to head down a commercial route, then please apply to find out more.
This is offering full study support, free parking, and flexible working.
The successful financial analyst is likely to be a part-qualified CIMA or ACCA accountant. We want someone with an outgoing and fun personality - the skill set required is less important as our client is looking for talent.
- Collaboratively working on ad-hoc analysis and financial decision support.
- Working with commercial team on business plans, incentive schemes and assessing price structures.
- Recommend and challenge changes to the annual terms offered to customers, which encourages growth and increased profitability in the account.
- Provide clarity on account performance, understanding volume, sales & margin variances on weekly, monthly and annualised basis, providing value added insights.
- Managing financial controls and procedures to ensure that all key issues are identified, communicated and captured in all the appropriate systems.
The successful Financial Analyst is likely to be a part-qualified accountant with a fun and out going personality. We want a proactive and inquisitive person with a desire to progress. You could be an accounts assistant, assistant accountant, management accountant or analyst looking to step up.
Our client is a world-class FMCG business. Brand new offices, bright people and a fun and inclusive culture.
Salary & Benefits
£25,000 - £35,000 + study support + flexible working + onsite parking
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750