GBP30000 - 36000 / annum
8th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Are you an ambitious and bright part-qualified accounts assistant looking to take the next step in your career? If so, please apply to find out more!
This is working for a leading FMCG company based in Weybridge who are on a mission to change the way the industry works and appeals to the generations.
If you are looking for great exposure and a chance to partner with different departments within the business, coupled with full study support then please apply to find out more.
- Efficient and accurate reporting of the forecast and provision of information to ensure costs and variances are fully explained and understood. Initiate discussions to take action to challenge costs where appropriate.
- Undertake the preparation and posting of month end journals, preparation of the monthly reports and analysis to support accruals/forecast updates. Produce monthly balance sheet reconciliations for manager sign-off.
- Reconciling sales volumes in periods of peak intake and liaising with customers to arrange payment.
- Supporting the Business Centre with payment queries whilst they are out in the field.
- Achievement of all internal accounting deadlines and understanding of all the financial controls/processes associated with the accounting for the business.
- Generation of weekly market report for commodity updates to wider business.
- Support the Procurement Finance Manager in reporting and forecasting of Traded Ingredients.
- Finance support to the wider procurement team and tracking of cost reduction projects.
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified accountant who is actively studying and can look at the business from a commercial view point. We are looking for an ambitious people person with a fun and outgoing personality. You could be an accounts assistant, assistant accountant, or assistant management accountant looking to step up.
Our client is a leading FMCG business. Offering brand new stunning offices, a fun and inclusive culture as well as a whole host of other benefits!
Salary & Benefits
£30,000 - £36,000 + Study Support + flexible working + onsite parking.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750