£40,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
12th September 2019
Accounting and Finance
Management Accountant - Nr. Weybridge
£40,000 - £50,000 + Company Benefits
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are recruiting for a Management Accountant for a large manufacturing business based near Weybridge. This location is easily accessible from all areas of Surrey.
They have products and solutions for a range of leading and emerging industries and have certifications and approvals for the automotive, medical, food and electrical industry. They also have warehouses in the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Finland and the Netherlands.
The managing director is looking for a candidate who can work alongside him. This is also an opportunity for a candidate to be a part of a business where they can see their influence upon the performance of the business at an early stage. As well as being a part of the finance team you will also see how a business is run from start to finish.
Main duties -
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts including accruals and prepayments relating to GM and Payroll costs.
- Continuous margin management reviews distributed to the business weekly
- Analysis of key performance results at customer and product level
- Review and approval of nominal ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations created by GL Accountants
- Production of various weekly and monthly MI reporting and commentary
- Forecasting and Budgeting - monthly, quarterly, annually
- Implementation of system processes and improvements
- Advanced Excel skills
- Confident and organised individual
- Part Qualified - ACCA / CIMA or working towards
- SOX knowledge regarding compliance
- Analysis experience
Salary is paying between £40,000 to £50,000 plus additional benefits.
If you are interested, please apply or direct anyone who you may think is suitable for this role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750