£22,000.00 - £24,000.00 / annum
11th September 2019
£22,000 - £24,000 & Free Parking
We are looking for talented, motivated and ambitious individuals who want to work and progress within one of the best companies in the world. We will train talent or nurture experience - apply to find out more.
We are looking for the best commercially focused, entrepreneurial and engaging administrators the UK. It's important to note at this stage that we are all about personality and fit. Experience is great, but working with someone epic is more important.
We would look at people with a strong administration background, customer service, retail or just really bright and motivated graduates.
This role would be based in Weybridge a will be joining a fun and successful existing team,
We want a personality, good sense of humour and a competitive nature to really maximise your potential. Other key traits include having strength of character, grit and high levels of self-motivation.
Culture is everything for us! Life is too short not to be happy and building a long-term successful career. We want to give people a creative and fun place to work!!
This role is really exciting and genuinely offering an exceptional chance to work for an award-winning company, with great people in a fun and exciting environment.
What Robert Half can offer you:
- Impressive training program that is widely regarded as one of the best in the industry.
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in the staffing industry, where there is a real opportunity for progression and a long-term rewarding career.
- Working in state-of-the-art offices in Surrey. (Custom built for creative thinking and culture)
- 'Work hard, play harder' environment - you will be working as part of a team in a competitive and social environment, where there is a lot of support in place to help you succeed and those who work hard receive recognition within the business.
- There are a lot of activities you can get involved in on a regular basis, from table tables to golfing events and football tournaments. We have regular fundraising events for our corporate charity such as sponsored walks, bike rides, and sales days.
- You will be mentored throughout your career to gain real life skills; with schemes in place to support you from day 1 through to senior management level.
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership of your training and development, and decide which areas you want to be developed in.
We are looking for a very organised, professional and confident administrator.
- Lead the day to day administration of the office.
- Day to day PA support to business leaders.
- CV formatting.
- Manage the front office and reception.
- Meet and greet customers and clients.
- Prepare commercial analysis and help with report writing.
- Lead all projects around candidate compliance and audit.
Our Wish List:
- Personable and confident with strong communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone
- We like nice people who are humble, down to earth and fun!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
2 Denmark Road,
gb 01483 409 750