£35,000.00 - £50,000.00 / annum
29th May 2019
Accounting and Finance
£35,000-£50,000 per annum
Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis, based in the Wiltshire area. My client can consider a wide range of profiles (QBE/non or qualified profile under the provision that you will be well-versed in group reporting from a financial perspective, statutory reporting and statutory accounts experience.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a team-focused Financial Accountant to join a highly established FMCG business in Wiltshire. The role is based around the core finance routines and is a perfect blend of the overseeing of the preparation of monthly accounts from a financial accounting perspective, period end closing process, group reporting, cashflow, treasury and statutory reporting, whilst managing a small team.
Role responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the monthly financial reporting process and completion of group reporting.
- Manage the period end close process.
- Oversee reconciliation and agreement of inter-company accounts.
- Oversee preparation of monthly cost centre results
- Responsible for monitoring of business cash-flow forecasts.
- Responsible for General ledger masterdata maintenance.
- Oversee preparation and submissions of HMRC returns
- Manage and develop the finance teams ensuring effective financial procedures are in place.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- QBE/studier/finalist/qualified accountant with the relevant statutory reporting at statutory accounts experience
- Experience in a similar finance role is essential ideally within an FMCG/ manufacturing environment
- Experienced in the use of SAP or other ERP system would be highly desirable
- Experience of managing/supervising a team
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with staff of all levels, particularly non-financial staff
- Flexibility and Reliability
- Initiative and Drive
Salary and Benefits:
- £35,000 - £50,000
- Flexible hours/working
- Non corporate and laid back environment
- Free parking
- Lots of longevity amongst staff
- Forward thinking business
- Opportunity to take on more responsibilities from Senior members of staff
- Occasional travel within the UK fully paid for (once a quarter)
If you are interested, please contact Mia Collett on 0117 9935400/apply to this advert. Interviews will be held w/k 3rd June so please don't delay.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
Lewins Mead, Bristol
gb 0117 993 5400