GBP11 - 11 / hour
Robert Half Office Team are recruiting for a HR Admin Assistant for Winchester. The role is a temporary to permanent position and the successful candidate must be immediately available or on a minimum of a 1 week notice.
You will be responsible for the administration duties with the HR team. You will be the first point of contact for all HR queries updating and maintaining the HR Database and HR files.
· Identify priorities, implement hr strategies and procedures with the senior management team
· Review and develop recruitment, performance management, succession planning/talent management initiatives and reward schemes for the group
· Lead and manage the HR team to ensure they support the management team on all aspects of HR
· Ensure HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
· Continual training/coaching of the management team to improve awareness on HR policies.
· Ensuring that HR administration and systems are up to date and information processed accurately.
· Develop and encourage a Health and Safety culture through effective management of policies and procedures
· Ensuring that customer contact is maintained to a high standard.
If you are interested then please send your CV or call 02380224562 and ask for Thamina.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.