GBP25000 - 28000 / annum
March 6, 2018
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a fast growing leisure business based near Windsor. The role will involve Assisting the FC in running the finance team and developing the more junior members of the team.
Paying up to £28,000, the position of Assistant Accountant will allow you to develop your knowledge and experience in the finance industry immensely.
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and help support the less developed members of finance.
- Internally develop relationships with other departments - offering financial support to sales,marketing,operations etc.
- Monitor and cleanse data in the ERP system ensuring a high standard
- Prepare for Budgets and Forecast through the gathering of analysis and input
- Assist with Month and Year end, ensuring that all requirements of an internal or external audit are met.
- As Assistant Management Accountant, manage the day to day reporting on balance sheet control accounts (Reconciliations/Commissions/Recharge Costs/Accruals/Prepayments)
- Manage the sales ledger for 3 months of the year
- Be responsible for the weekly forecasting and financial reporting process
- Support the Financial Controller with any Adhoc tasks they may require help with
Qualifications and previous experience:
- Pursuing AAT/ACCA/ACA/CIMA or Qualified By Experience (QBE)
- Have 2-3 years minimum experience within accounting and finance
- Knowledge of data analysis and forecasting
- Strong Excel skills are a must (V.look ups and Pivot Tables)
- Hard Working and adaptable
- Work well in a pressured environment
- Autonomous and quick learner
- Team player and good developer of internal relationships
- Invested in becoming a part of the business you join
- £24-28,000 (Annually)
- 22 days holiday
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement