GBP30000 - 45000 / annum
1st May 2019
Accounting and Finance
Robert Half are exclusively partnering with an established and rapidly growing company based near Windsor to recruit an Investment Analyst. For the past decade, my client has built a business renowned for exceptional quality and provides a tailored individual service for their customers. After a period of substantial growth, they are now looking for an Investment Analyst to contribute to the continued success of their business.
The Investment Analyst vacancy is a varied role, covering the entire life cycle of the asset acquisition process. This role will involve frequent contact with the Chief Executive, as the analytics produced will be heavily involved with the decision-making process. You will be required to produce financial appraisals for individual sites whilst producing the P&L reports, conducting wage cost analysis and carry out ad-hoc analysis of current operational sites.
Further duties will include:
- Reviewing potential development sites.
- Conducting reviews for local competition, area wealth & demographic profiles and carrying out due diligence checks.
- Liaise with external research consultancies & design teams to ensure operational requirements are being adhered to. Liaise with surveyors & engineers to establish costs and budgets for each project.
- Maintain the development pipeline and update when appropriate.
- Analysis of monthly data packs.
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis on performance of operational sites.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Highly competitive basic salary between £30k - £45k.
- Company Pension Plan.
- Central Parking.
- Exceptional Progression opportunities.
- Exposure to Board-Level decisions.
- Other great benefits on application.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a growing company, whilst gaining exposure to the executive board in a role that will directly impact business decision making then apply below for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888