£22,000.00 - £26,000.00 / annum
17th October 2019
Accounting and Finance
Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Receivable
Robert Half are partnering with a growing business located in Windsor. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to join a friendly and very social team. You will be responsible for owning the purchase ledger function and supporting other departments during busy periods.
- Ensure all transactional accounting entries are accurate.
- Review and entry against receipted stock items of vendor invoices.
- Check and chasing that returned items have been returned and that credit notes have been received.
- To assist in the preparation of the weekly payment runs
- Resolution of accounts payable queries.
- Vendor Reconciliation.
- Process employee Expense Claims.
- Set up and maintaining fixed Asset Register
- Other Ad Hoc Tasks as required.
- Proven work experience as accounts payable clerk or general bookkeeping.
- Experience in excel and other accounting packages
- Microsoft Navision experience, would be ideal
- Good communication skills
- Problem solver
- AAT qualified or someone studying AAT
- 24 days holiday plus a day off for your Birthday
- Working hours 8.45 to 5.45
- Free Parking
- Salary £22,000 to £26,000
Please click the link below for further details on this role.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
37-43 Blagrave Street
gb 01189 028 888